Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Skyve Elementary Bistro and Bar

I visited Skyve a few months back for a birthday brunch with some friends. The place was relatively out of the way (but luckily for me, since I'm a Westie, it's easily accessible as I drive anyway), and I like that parking is not an issue. In Singapore, parking is everything you fret about when you drive.

Skyve Elementary Bistro and Bar


Really interesting placemats


We ordered a jug of fresh juice to share, and also, a plate of rosti. The rosti portion was quite tiny for sharing, but it was quite tasty. With a bite, the crispy exterior gave way to soft (not mushy) innards. Yums. 


I ordered the Skyve Sous Vide Egg Benedict. And I certainly wasn't disappointed - the dish was delicious. The eggs were soooooooooooooooo runny and soft. And the yolk was bright yellow when burst, no photos of that cos my hands were busy mopping up the yummy yolk with the bread provided.


It was a pretty place to have brunch, and I can't wait to drop by to check out their dinner offerings. The downside to the brunch was probably the fact that the air conditioner wasn't working in the area that we were seated at, and since it was such a warm day, we were pretty much feeling the heat for the whole time we were there. :/

1 comment:

  1. The photos are so pretty and everything looks so good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...